How do I apply for my deposit protection and guarantee insurance?

If you are planning to have Enhance Exteriors carry out work on your home, it’s essential to protect your investment by registering for deposit protection and an insurance backed guarantee (IBG) from the CPA.

The CPA offers these essential forms of protection to ensure that your money is safeguarded in the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances.

You can easily apply for deposit protection and an IBG on the CPA website by clicking on the “Apply Now” button or (click here) and providing the necessary details about yourself and your project.

The CPA will guide you through the process and help you choose the right type of protection for your specific needs.

With deposit protection and an IBG in place, you can have peace of mind knowing that your investment is protected and that you are working with a reputable and trustworthy contractor like Enhance Exteriors.

If you are interested in other types of insurance products to protect you and your property, the CPA offers a range of insurance products, including home improvement insurance and insurance backed guarantees.

You can apply for these products by visiting the CPA website and filling out an application form.

Alternatively, you can get in touch with the CPA directly by phone or email to discuss your insurance needs and get advice on which type of insurance is right for you.

Although the CPA will not provide you with a personal recommendation as to whether insurance is suitable for your needs, they can help you choose the right insurance product for your individual circumstances.

Don’t wait until it’s too late – apply for deposit protection, an IBG, or other insurance products from the CPA today to protect your investment and give yourself peace of mind.